Your phone system must have the Music ON HOLD feature to play our messaging system. Your Phone Technician can provide you with your phone capabilities. If you’re currently playing a radio, CD or other ON HOLD device, our DIGITAL SYSTEMS replace with easy to install instructions.
1 - into the Music ON HOLD port of your phone system.
2 - into the electrical outlet.
ON HOLD Messaging is activated when a caller is placed ON HOLD. ALL phone lines will hear the Message ON HOLD programs.
- Which Subscription Program Should I Choose?
- Who Writes The Message Program?
- Who Provides The Message Ideas?
- Production of your Message On Hold Program?
- On Hold Message Updates?
- How Many Messages On A Production?
- Is It Legal To Play a Radio?
- Can I Use My Jingle or Commercial Ads In the Message ON HOLD Production?